Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Colorful Quinoa Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colorful Quinoa Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Your main meals should also contain fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will recognize that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to reduce your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to colorful quinoa salad recipe. You can have colorful quinoa salad using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Colorful Quinoa Salad:
- Use 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
- Provide 1 cup of black bean rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of 1 cup chopped bell peppers.
- Provide of 1 cup chopped tomatoes.
- You need of 1 cup chopped cucumber.
- Use of 1/2 cup chopped purple onion.
- Provide of Chopped 2 jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp lemon juice (less or more).
- Take of 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Provide of 1 tsp cumin (less or more).
- Get of 1 tsp paprika.
- You need of 1/2 tsp smoke paprika (optional).
- Take of 1/2 tsp peppers (less or more).
- Get of Chili flakes (optional).
- Get of to taste Salt.
Instructions to make Colorful Quinoa Salad:
- In a big bowl put all the ingredients together. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine all the seasoning added salt and mixed well..
- Pour the seasoning mixture little by little into the quinoa mixture and toss it well, until you get your taste desired..
- And your quinoa salad is ready..
- Or you can keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve it later..
- Enjoy your freshly colorful quinoa salad..
- I can eat this salad throughout the day🥰 because it’s so refreshed and yummy 😋.
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.
A wholesome and simple salad made with protein-rich quinoa and packed with flavour, colour and crunch. This recipe is free from gluten, dairy and sugar. Alas, I have finally created a Colorful Warm Quinoa Salad that can quite honestly be served warm, room temperature or cold. Trust us we have had it at every temperature and absolutely love it. Hearty, super-healthy quinoa is spectacularly versatile.
If you find this Colorful Quinoa Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.