Easiest Way to Make Favorite Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts as well as different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can have broccoli cheddar soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cup of carrots, shredded.
- Take 6 cups of broccoli, chopped.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Provide 2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 pt of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 2 pinches of chili flakes.
- You need 4 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions, carrots and broccoli. Stir. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- To the pot, slowly add chicken broth, milk, heavy cream and flour. Stir to combine..
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper and chili flakes. Stir and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until soup thickens..
- Once soup is thick, stir in cheddar cheese and heat until the cheese is completely melted..
- Remove from heat immediately after cheese is mixed in and serve..
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.