Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe. You can have chicken livers with pomegranate molasses using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses:
- Use 400 gm of chicken livers.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves diagonally sliced.
- You need 180 gm of onion,finely sliced.
- Provide 5 of green chillies ,diagonally sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide as needed of cilantro and pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
Steps to make Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses:
- Wash the chicken livers.Using a knife remove and discard the white snew..
- Cut the larger liver pieces into half..
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet..
- Add the chicken livers and saute on high heat for 2-3 minutes until it changes colour. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same skillet add onions and saute until slightly soft..
- Add sliced garlic and green chillies; continue to saute until the onions are completely soft..
- Add coriander powder, cinnamon powder,nutmeg powder salt and blck pepper powder. Saute for a minute on low heat..
- Add the chicken livers along with pomegranate molasses and sugar. Cover the skillet and continue cooking on low heat for 5 minutes..
- Turn heat off. Add lemon juice and stir through. Check seasoning and adjust accordingly. If sour add a little sugar to balance the sourness..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and pomegranate seeds..
- Serve immediately with Arabic flatbread(pita bread)..
If you find this Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.