Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panko crusted chicken stuffed w/ ricotta, spinach, tomato & basil recipe. To cook panko crusted chicken stuffed w/ ricotta, spinach, tomato & basil you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil:
- Prepare 2 large of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 box of Italian Season Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Take 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Use of Stuffing.
- Take 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese (low fat for healthier version!).
- Take 2 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese – grated.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Bacon crumbles! (FRESH is best).
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil (chopped).
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 dash of Of Oregano.
- Get 1 small of Handful of Baby Spinach (chopped).
- Take 1 small of Handful Grape Tomatoes (diced).
Instructions to make Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients for stuffing in a bowl and mix!.
- Meanwhile. Cut slits down the side of the chicken breast. Do not cut all the way through! Toss and turn in bread crumbs once..
- Put olive oil in OVEN SAFE skillet (or pan if you don't have one) and put heat to Medium/High and let it get hot. Stuff chicken with ricotta mix and roll in more bread crumbs. Place tooth picks through sides to keep closed. Place on skillet when hot! Cook one side for 3-4 minutes (or until golden brown) flip and place in oven..
- Twenty minutes later… (Or until cooked through!) you're done.
If you find this Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.