Easiest Way to Make Speedy Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy broccoli cheese casserole recipe. To make easy broccoli cheese casserole you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole:
- Provide 2 1/4 cups of white rice.
- Take 1 can of chicken broth.
- Get of Veggies.
- Provide 2 (12 oz) of packages chopped frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Take of Cheese sauce.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar shredded.
- You need 8 oz of asiago shredded.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 3 cans of evaporated goats milk.
- Prepare 1 of brick cream cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare of Couple dashes cayenne pepper.
- Take Dash of turmeric.
- Get of Couple dashes white pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of sazon seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried chives.
- You need 3 of heavy shakes of granulated garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of sea salt.
Steps to make Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole:
- Add rice, chicken broth, granulated garlic and sea salt to rice cooker. Cook per directions on your machine..
- Sweat the veggies in a skillet with the sazon, cayenne, white pepper, turmeric and chives..
- Grate the asiago and cheddar. Toss the cheeses with the cornstarch..
- In a large pot heat the evaporated goats milk, mustard powder, cayenne and white pepper. Once warm start adding the shredded cheese a little at a time..
- When the cheese is all added allow to come to a light simmer. Then stir in the cheese. Whisk until smooth..
- Add rice and veggies to a crockpot and stir together. Add the cheese sauce..
- Set the crockpot to warm and serve. It does taste better if you let everything mingle together for about an hour or so..
If you find this Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.