Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow coconut rice *vegan recipe. To make yellow coconut rice *vegan you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan:
- Use 5 cups of jasmine rice (i use regular cup not rice cookes cup).
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of lemongrass.
- Take 2 of bayleaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of pandan leaves.
- Use 4 cups of water.
Instructions to make Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan:
- In rice cooker pot, wash jasmine rice until the water turns clear, drain the water..
- Add salt, turmeric powder, bayleaves, lemo grass, and tied both pandan leaves together..
- Add coconut milk, mix them well, gradually add water and mix it well..
- Put the pot back into rice cooker and press cook. It will cook by it self around 15 mins, depends on your rice cooker..
- When the rice cooker said that the rice is cooked, stir it well and wait around 5 mins with the cover on but the rice cooker off..
- Tasty yellow coconut rice is ready to enjoy with any side dish you like :D.
If you find this Yellow Coconut Rice *Vegan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.