Recipe of Award-winning Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Among the first types of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate macaroons with chocolate ganache recipe. To make chocolate macaroons with chocolate ganache you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache:
- Prepare of For Macarons Shells: 1 cup Almond flour.
- Use 1 Cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Cocoa Sugar.
- Take 2 of large egg whites ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Ganache Filling: 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate.
- Get 3 tablespoons of heavy cream 2 tablespoons Nutella.
Steps to make Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache:
- In a medium bowl, sift together almond flour, caster sugar and cocoa powder twice. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl with whisk attachment, beat the egg whites on medium speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar and continue to beat. Slowly add sugar one tablespoon at a time. Increase the speed to medium high and beat until hard peaks form..
- Sift the almond flour mixture over the whipped egg whites. Gently fold the mixture running the spatula clockwise from the bottom, up around the sides and cut the batter in half. The batter will look very thick at first, but it will get thinner as you fold. Every so often test the batter to see if it reached the right consistency..
- Transfer the batter into a pastry bag with a round tip. Pipe out rounds an inch apart on two baking sheets..
- Let the macarons rest and dry for 15-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 150°C. Bake the macarons for 18-20 minutes. To check the doneness, remove one macaron. If the bottom does not stick, they are done. Transfer to wire rack to cool for 15 minutes, and then remove from the baking sheets..
- While macarons are cooling, prepare the ganache filling. Heat the heavy cream in the microwave for a minute. In a medium bowl, put the chocolate chips and pour hot cream over the chocolate. Let it stand for a minute or two and then stir until smooth. Stir in Nutella cool it in the fridge to thicken..
- Transfer the ganache filling into a pastry bag and fill in between the macarons.
If you find this Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.