Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Ganache Wafers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Ganache Wafers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Ganache Wafers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate ganache wafers recipe. To make chocolate ganache wafers you need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Ganache Wafers:
- You need of For the Cookie.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whole blanched almonds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, plus more for rolling.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of instant espresso.
- Take 1 cup of (2 sticks/8 ounces) salted butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dark rum.
- Get of For the Ganache.
- Prepare 8 ounces of bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salted butter, softened.
- Provide 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 2 teaspoons of dark rum.
Instructions to make Chocolate Ganache Wafers:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- Spread the almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast them until they are light golden brown and fragrant, 14 to 16 minutes..
- Remove the almonds from the oven and turn off the oven until you are ready to form the cookies. Allow the almonds to cool completely, then grind them in a food processor with the 1 tablespoon sugar until they are finely chopped..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, espresso powder, and salt then set aside..
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter and confectioners sugar on medium speed until creamy and light, about 2 minutes, then beat in the vanilla extract, rum, and peanut butter and scrape down the sides of the bowl. On low speed, beat in the dry ingredients, followed by the ground almonds..
- Remove the dough from the bowl, divide into 3 logs about 2" each in diameter, wrap it in plastic, and chill for about 1 hour, until it is firm enough to handle..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line two half-sheet pans with silpat sheets. Cut each log into ½-inch lengths, then dredge the discs in granulated sugar to coat them completely. Place the cookies on the baking sheets, spaced ½ inch apart. Repeat with the remaining portions of dough..
- Bake the cookies, rotating the sheets 180 degrees to ensure even browning, until they are puffed and cracking slightly on top, 7-8 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the sheets for 1 or 2 minutes, then use a spatula to remove them gently to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Place the chopped chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 second increments until almost melted, then stir to avoid overheating. Pour the cream over the top, and allow the mixture to sit for a minute, then whisk until smooth and glossy. Whisk in the rum, if you like. Allow the ganache to cool, whisking it occasionally, until it is firm enough to spread..
- To assemble the wafers: pair up the cookies according to size. Using a small offset spatula, spread a small amount of ganache onto one disc, then place the second disc on top to form a sandwich. Repeat until all the cookies have been used. Allow the ganache to firm up. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 2 days, if they last that long..
If you find this Chocolate Ganache Wafers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.