Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Real chicken & gravy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Real chicken & gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Real chicken & gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to real chicken & gravy recipe. You can cook real chicken & gravy using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Real chicken & gravy:
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of bell pepper.
- Get 3 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 of garlic.
- Take 1 of parsley.
- Provide 1 of tonys seasoning.
- Provide 1 of brown gravy mix.
Steps to make Real chicken & gravy:
- first put chicken in a ziploc and season with, parsley, garlic powder, tonys, season to your liking. then put in refrigerator for a hour before you start cooking..
- after chicken has been in refrigerator for a hour cut, onion and bell pepper, put in a pot with 2 tablespoons of butter, cover and cook on medium until soft. about seven minutes. then add the water and some seasoning. let come to a boil..
- meanwhile melt the other two tablespoons in a pan. take chicken cover with flour and fry in butter about two minutes on both sides. when done put in the pot with water and onions. cover and cook for 15 minutes. then slowly add in the brown gravy mix stirring constantly. it might have some clumps don't worry it will cook out. cook a additional 30 minutes. serve over rice..
If you find this Real chicken & gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.