Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken Gravy Recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Gravy Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Gravy Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken gravy recipe recipe. To cook easy chicken gravy recipe you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken Gravy Recipe:
- You need 1 tbsp of butter (you can use salted or unsalted butter. Just remember to adjust the salt).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin (a lot? yes, that’s because I love it. But you can adjust it to your taste. Start with 2 tsp at least).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken stock (or 2 chicken bouillon cube + 500 ml water).
- Provide 2 tbsp of chicken fat drips (or replace it with butter).
- Use of Black pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Gravy Recipe:
- Start with 1 tbsp butter in a pan using just medium flame, and add the thinly sliced yellow onion right after the butter is melted..
- Once the onion starts to look transparent, add in the thinly sliced garlic. Keep turning them until caramelized..
- Once it’s beginning to be caramelized, add dried thyme and cumin and keep turning them around 2 minutes..
- Add in all-purpose flour and mix it with the onion and the garlic and after they’re mixed, pour the chicken fat (or extra butter) in and turn it for 1 minute, then pour in the chicken stock (or water with the chicken bouillon cube)..
- Shimmer it on small flame to thicken to about 1 cup (Since you need to strain it later, take a wild guess that after it’s strained, it’ll be 1 cup).
- Season it with salt and pepper, taste it, and after you’re happy with it, leave it there for 2 extra minutes before straining it..
- Now all you need to do is just straining the gravy and prepare to receive praises with grace!.
If you find this Easy Chicken Gravy Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.