Simple Way to Make Favorite Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock-pot beef pot roast recipe. To make crock-pot beef pot roast you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Get 2-3 lbs of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- Prepare 2 of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- Provide 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Take 5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- You need 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes.
- Use 4 of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- Get 32 oz of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- Provide 2 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Take 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- Take 4-6 of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
Steps to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..
If you find this Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.