Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe. You can cook pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- Get 6 pieces of pork loin chops (ca 175g each).
- Get 30 of potatoes, peeled.
- Take 30 slices of cheddar or other tasty cheese.
- Get 200 g of haricot vert.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of nacho chips, blended to same texture as breadcrumbs.
- Get 150 gram of blue cheese.
- Get 1 of lemon, juice.
- Get 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 2 tablespoon of paprika powder.
- Take 2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Use 2 deciliter of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 250 ml of milk (save 50 for mixing with egg).
Steps to make Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- Slice potatoes but don't cut all way through so it stays together, place in oven drizzle with olive oil and season with salt at 200C° for ca 45 minutes last few minute place cheese slices on each potato.
- Put pork chops between 2 chopping boards and hit it with a frying pan so it gets flattened to 1/2 cm thick.
- Mix spices add some to the mix of breadcrumbs and nacho chips rest to flour.
- Mix 50 ml ´milk and egg.
- Toss chopps in flavoured flour..
- Then in egg and milk mix.
- Finally cover with bread crumb mix.
- Fry in frying pan till golden brown, you can also give them colour and then place on oven tray and finish in oven.
- Steam the haricots.
- For the sauce first melt butter then add the flour to the pot and cook it out some (should have a grainy sandy texture without colour).
- Add some of the milk and then bring back to boil, it will be thick as glue then add another splash and bring to the boil, repeat till all milk is used up then melt the blue cheese through the sauce and season with lemon juice and salt & pepper.
If you find this Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.