Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kawaii Bear Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kawaii Bear Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kawaii bear cookies recipe. You can cook kawaii bear cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kawaii Bear Cookies:
- Get 125 gr of Butter.
- Take 125 gr of Margarin.
- Take 50 gr of icing sugar.
- You need 2 of large egg yolks.
- Use 350 gr of flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Provide of additional ingredients :.
- Take of icing black,pink and light green.
- Provide of chocolate chip(for nose and ears).
- You need of white sesame seeds(for eyes).
- Prepare of chocolate sprinkles(for eyes).
- Prepare of bear cookie cutter.
- Provide of cotton bud.
Instructions to make Kawaii Bear Cookies:
- Beat butter+margarin+icing sugar +egg yolks until combined then add sifted flour and milk powder,stir with spatula to combined..
- With bear cookie cutter,cut the dough and stick the chocolate chip on the nose and the ears(can be for eyes too), just be creative =).
- Preheat oven to 320°F, Bake about 20-25 minutes.
If you find this Kawaii Bear Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.