Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Toast with Stewed Caramel Apple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Toast with Stewed Caramel Apple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon toast with stewed caramel apple recipe. You can have cinnamon toast with stewed caramel apple using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Toast with Stewed Caramel Apple:
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- You need 4 slices of bread (preferably few days old).
- Take 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 3 tbsp of milk.
- Take 2 of apples cored and cut into chunks.
- Get 3 of big knobs of butter.
- Prepare 100 ml of cold water.
Steps to make Cinnamon Toast with Stewed Caramel Apple:
- Heat 2 of the tablespoons of sugar in a frying pan until melted. don't stir until melted to prevent it going crystallised. add one knob of butter and the apples. stir until the apples are covered and colouring in the caramel.
- Add the water, stir and leave to simmer.
- Beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon and sugar and transfer into a dish with high sides.
- Heat another pan with a glug of oil and one knod of butter (oil stops the butter from burning) wait until butter is foaming.
- Dip in 2 slices of bread one at a time in the egg mixture then transfer to the pan.
- Check your apples are ok. quick stir and splash more of water if needed. you want a thick syrupy consistency.
- When the bread is golden brown, flip them over to do the same to the other side. remove and keep warm.
- Repeat step 5 with the last of the bread and fry both sides until golden brown.
- Plate up and top with the stewed apples. dust with icing sugar if you want.
If you find this Cinnamon Toast with Stewed Caramel Apple recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.