Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken livers gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken livers gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken livers gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken livers gravy recipe. You can cook chicken livers gravy using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken livers gravy:
- Prepare 750 gm of chicken livers.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Whole Garam masala spices.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- Take of Chopped corianderleaves.
Steps to make Chicken livers gravy:
- Do all pre preparation. Heat pan with oil, spices to go in and a few seconds later chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes until turns brown. Then ginger garlic paste, then chopped tomatoes. Sauté well in each stage..
- Add all masala powders and salt. Add required quantity water and add livers and mix well. Sprinkle half of chopped coriander leaves and close the pan and cook for another 10-15 minutes..
- Once the livers are cooked well, take the lid off and cook until you get your desired consistency for gravy. Sprinkle remaining chopped coriander and serve hot with rice or use as a filling for a wrap or Bun or even the pasties can be made using this filling. Yumm…
If you find this Chicken livers gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.