Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan sliders recipe. You can have chicken parmesan sliders using 10 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan Sliders:
- Provide 1 pound of thin sliced chicken.
- Take 1/2 pack of (6) of dinner rolls (or Hawaiian rolls).
- Provide 1/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- Take 1 cup (4 ounces) of sliced or grated mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/8 cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare of topping.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Sliders:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Season chicken if you desire (i used an Italian seasoning).
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside..
- Melt butter, mix other topping indigents into the butter.
- These are the type of rolls you are looking for, cooked, attached. Usually come in a 12 pack. I am using half (6) in this recipe..
- Cut sheet of rolls in half lengthwise, keep them attached. I start them like this..
- Then move to this way..
- Lay the bottom half in your baking pan.
- Make your marinara sauce (wink wink).
- Put a light coat of sauce on the bottom rolls..
- De-stem your basil.
- Chop your basil.
- Layout your chicken on the bottom.
- Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce.
- Put your mozzarella cheese on next.
- Spread the basil on.
- Place top half of the rolls, give it a little, light press, just to "set" it.
- Stir your topping one last time. Brush it over the top of the rolls..
- Place in the oven, cook 20 minutes..
- Remove, let sit a couple minutes..
- Cut to separate the sliders..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Sliders recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.