Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Holiday Flavors In A Pot Pie For 2 or 4 People
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Holiday Flavors In A Pot Pie For 2 or 4 People recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holiday Flavors In A Pot Pie For 2 or 4 People recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to holiday flavors in a pot pie for 2 or 4 people recipe. You can cook holiday flavors in a pot pie for 2 or 4 people using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Holiday Flavors In A Pot Pie For 2 or 4 People:
- Use of filling.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Take 2/3 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 cup of pearl onions.
- Take 1 lb of lean ground turkey.
- Take 1 large of sweet potato, peeled and chopped into small chunks.
- Use 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of dried sage leaves.
- Provide 6 of grinds fresh ground pepper.
- Get 5 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Provide of topping.
- Get 2 of sheets of puffed pastry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
Steps to make Holiday Flavors In A Pot Pie For 2 or 4 People:
- Gather your chopped carrots, celery and pearl onions..
- In a stock pot, add olive oil and heat over medium heat..
- Add in carrots, celery and onions and saute for 4 minutes..
- Remove after 4 minutes and set aside. Add in ground turkey, season with a small amount of the salt and pepper and cook until no longer pink. Several minutes..
- Add to pot the sweet potatoes and wine. Cook for five minutes..
- Return celery, carrots and onions. Pour in chicken stock and add rest of seasonings..
- Cook until potatoes are just tender. Remove the 2 1/2 tablespoons of broth and mix well with cornstarch..
- Add in half and half and cook for 2 more minutes. Shut off heat and cover pot to keep warm..
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Roll out each sheet of pastry to cover 2, 10 oz. ramekins or 4, 6 oz ramekins. Leave about a 1/4 " extra overlay to crimp on ramekin..
- Fill your ramekins. Brush rim with a touch of cream and lay pastry on top. Crimp edges decoratively now..
- Brush each with cream, place on baking tray and cook for 15-20 until golden..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
This savory pot pie is loaded with carrots, potatoes, onions, and mushrooms, then encased in a flaky puff pastry topping. Nothing is more exciting than tapping the The vegetables are sautéed with herbs and garlic for a punch of flavor. Then, I thicken the filling with a little flour to create a luscious gravy. What I love about pot pie is, you can cook the chicken right then and there…or you can use (You can also splash in a little wine at this stage, which I absolutely love, but which I usually don't do because the five people I live with don't like the flavor of. Turn leftover chicken into the ultimate comfort food.
If you find this Holiday Flavors In A Pot Pie For 2 or 4 People recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.