Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were just waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. And now you know green tea can help raise your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hijiki seaweed, konnyaku, and bean sprout namul recipe. You can cook hijiki seaweed, konnyaku, and bean sprout namul using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul:
- Get 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Use 10 grams of Dried hijiki.
- Get 100 grams of Threaded konnyaku.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Ginger (grated).
- Get 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of Chinese powdered soup stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●White toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic (grated) (optional).
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of garnishing, such as minced onion, shiso, or chives.
Steps to make Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul:
- In a pot, combine the bean sprouts with enough water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and heat..
- Put the konnyaku in a bowl, then prepare a strainer above it. Also prepare the hijiki..
- Boil the bean sprouts for about a minute. Then pour the hot water from the bean sprouts over the hijiki. Drain the sprouts in the strainer set above the konnyaku..
- At this point, I remove the bean sprouts roots. It's helps disperse the residual heat and drain the moisture more quickly..
- Drain the konnyaku and hijiki in the strainer then combine them in a heat-resistant bowl. Add the ● ingredients and microwave at 700W for 1 minute..
- Mix in the bean sprouts, add a little pepper and it's finished..
- I also created this version featuring bean sprouts and mozuku seaweed https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169556-umami-rich-mozuku-seaweed-and-bean-sprout-namul.
- You can also mix in imitation crab or chikuwa, which is also delicious..
I used soy bean sprouts (instead of mung bean). I enjoy the large bean on the tip for added texture and what I think is a much better flavor (somewhat sweet). The soybean sprouts should have the actual soybean on the end (yellow). You can usually find them like this at an Asian/Korean Market. Sookju namul, or Korean mung bean sprout salad, is one of the most popular side dishes you're likely to find in Korea.
If you find this Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.