Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce recipe. To make apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce you need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce:
- You need 2 of granny Smith (Green apple).
- You need 1/2 cup of amul fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- You need 11/2 of cup whipped cream (after whipping).
- Use 1 tsp of freshly grounded cinnamon powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4-6 of oats or any digestive biscuits crushed.
- Use of For caramel sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of maul fresh cream at room temperatur or little warm.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce:
- First peel and chop apples in small pieces.
- Heat a pan.Add butter to this.Then add Brown sugar.Cook till apple become tender. Let it cool down..
- After apple camporte cool down, in a blender blend half of it and make like a paste.Reserve half for layering and topping..
- Now in a big bowl add fresh cream; milkmaid and blended apple camporte..
- Mix well. Then gently fold whip cream in mixture..
- Fill half the mix in a loaf pan.Then add apple camporte reserved and crushed oats digestive biscuits..
- Then fill remaining ice cream mix and top with apple.camporte and crushed biscuits..
- Cling wrap touching ice cream to.avoid formation of ice crystals..
- Freeze it overnight or at least for 4 hrs.
- For caramel sauce heat a non stick pan.Add Brown sugar to pan and let it melt..
- After sugar is completely melted add warm cream mix well..
- Then add butter at low flame and incorporate in sugar and cream mixture.
- Scoop out ice cream and serve with fresh apple and caramel sauce.
If you find this Apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.