Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick smoky baby lima beans recipe. To make quick smoky baby lima beans you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans:
- Use 2 packages of of frozen baby lima beans.
- Provide 3 slice of thick cut bacon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Use 1 envelope of Goya vegetable & salad seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white or black pepper.
- Use 3 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of of unsalted butter.
Steps to make Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans:
- cut bacon slices in half to have six pcs in total and brown in a pan of your choice..
- when bacon is browned, add minced onions, beans and water..
- after your mixture comes to a high boil, stir in a pack of seasoning..
- Lower heat to medium and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. for the last five minutes take a spoon and smash some of the beans up to thicken the juice..
If you find this Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.