Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver pate – chilli and white truffle oil (optional) recipe. To cook chicken liver pate – chilli and white truffle oil (optional) you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional):
- Prepare 250 Gr of Chicken Livers – Cleaned & Sliced.
- Provide 1 of Medium Onion – Finely Sliced.
- Take 5 Tbs of Butter.
- Get 2 Tbs of Cream.
- You need 2 Tsp of Light Brown Sugar.
- Take of Tyme (Fresh is best).
- Use 4-8 Drops of Tabassco (I love the really hot one) – Optional.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Of White Truffle Oil – Optional.
- Use of Salt and Lots of fresh ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Bayleaf to decorate.
- Take of Hot Toast to serve.
Instructions to make Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional):
- In a large Frying pan put about 1 Tsp of the Butter and soften the Onions – about 5 mins do not brown them. Then Add the Garlic & Sugar and cook 1 extra min. Add 1.5 Tsp Butter.
- Add the Sliced Chicken Livers and the Tyme, If using fresh just use the leaves removed from the Stalks. Again these need to good for about 4-5 mins and should just stop being pink in the middle – do not over cook or pate will be dry..
- Remove from Heat and let cool for 5 mins.
- Put all the mixture from the pan into your food processor with the metal blade – max for about 20-30 seconds, Add the cream, Tobassco and truffle oil, Salt and Pepper and pulse 1 time..
- Devide into little pots and place a Bayleaf onto each, then heat the remaining 1.5 Tbls of butter until metaled and pour over each one – this can help seal in the wonderful smells and makes the pate last longer.
- Put in fridge to chill – Ideal over night and serve with Hot Toast.
If you find this Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.