Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver roast#weeklyjikonichallange recipe. You can cook chicken liver roast#weeklyjikonichallange using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange:
- You need 1 kg of chicken liver(cut into small size).
- Prepare 2 of big onions(chopped into slices).
- Prepare 3 of big potatoes(chopped into cubes).
- Get 2 of big tomatoes.
- Use of Fresh coriander(chopped).
- Get 1 packet of tomato paste.
- Use 3 of royco cubes or knorr(optional).
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Take of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of pilau masala.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of big carrot (chopped).
Steps to make CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange:
- Take the liver put in a bowl add little salt and black pepper,then take a frying pan add oil and put it on the gas,after the oil is hot fry the liver and put aside.After you have done with the liver now fry the potatoes,carrots.when done put aside and now fry the onions until golden brown and crispy..
- Now take a blender and blend,tomatoes,add garam masala,black pepper,pilau masala,tomato paste,curry powder,the cubes,salt,and blend them all..
- After take a sufuria put a little oil and pour in the blended mixer and cook it until it thicken after add potatoes onions,dania,carrots and liver let it cook and dry after remove and serve.READY TO EAT..
If you find this CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.