Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's bean sprout with bean curd recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's bean sprout with bean curd recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's bean sprout with bean curd recipe. You can have mom's bean sprout with bean curd using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's bean sprout with bean curd:
- You need 1 block of medium size bean curd cut into small blocks.
- Provide of Dried shrimp (chopped).
- Provide 2 cloves of Garlic (smashed).
- Prepare of Chilli cut into small bits (optional).
- Prepare of Bean sprout (app 200-250gr).
- Use of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare of Water (2-3 tablespoon).
Steps to make Mom's bean sprout with bean curd:
- Heat your wok add oil,when it's hot add dried shrimp and garlic fry till fragrant..
- Add the bean sprout, chilie stir fry just a little bit.
- Add salt and white pepper to taste and finally add the water and put the heat off. Done..
If you find this Mom's bean sprout with bean curd recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.