How to Make Speedy Mayonnaise Toast with Avocado and Shiso Leaves
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mayonnaise Toast with Avocado and Shiso Leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mayonnaise Toast with Avocado and Shiso Leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mayonnaise toast with avocado and shiso leaves recipe. To make mayonnaise toast with avocado and shiso leaves you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mayonnaise Toast with Avocado and Shiso Leaves:
- Take 2 slice of Sliced bread.
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Use 6 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ✩ Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of of soy sauce ✩ Soy sauce or soy sauce koji.
- Provide 1 1/2 of – 2 teaspoons of soy sauce koji.
- Provide 1 of Ground sesame (white).
Steps to make Mayonnaise Toast with Avocado and Shiso Leaves:
- Cut the avocado into 1 cm cubes. Cut the shiso leaves in half vertically and julienne..
- Combine the ingredients marked ✩, top everything on the bread, sprinkle on ground sesame seeds to your liking and toast in the toaster..
- Toast with avocado, scrambled egg and sweet chilli sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158977-avocado-and-eggs-topped-toast.
- Toast with curry mayonnaise, chikuwa and sakura shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158717-chikuwa-and-sakura-ebi-shrimp-curry-mayo-toast.
- Chocolate banana toast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151253-runny-chocolate-banana-toast.
If you find this Mayonnaise Toast with Avocado and Shiso Leaves recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.