Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already realize that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. To make broccoli cheddar soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 cups of cream 18%.
- You need 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 4 cups of broccoli florets.
- Provide 1 of carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In large pot melt butter over medium heat, add onion and sauté until soft and translucent. Add flour and continue to stir for about five minutes..
- Slowly mix in chicken broth until fully incorporated. Add cream stirring constantly. Carefully bring to the boil. You must watch the pot because this will boil quickly. Once it comes to the boil, reduce the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Now your soup base should be slightly thickened. If too thick add either more broth or cream depending on your taste. Add broccoli, shredded carrot and garlic, allow to simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until veggies are soft..
- Using a hand blender, carefully blend up the soup until desired texture/ consistency. Slowly add the two cups of cheese, constantly stirring. Keep stirring until all the cheese is melted and soup is heating through. Server and garnish with remaking cheese..
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.