Steps to Prepare Speedy Easy Oven Kebabs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Oven Kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oven Kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oven kebabs recipe. You can cook easy oven kebabs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Oven Kebabs:
- Use 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 of zucchini.
- Use 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Easy Oven Kebabs:
- Place breadcrumbs in large mixing bowl, add spices, salt and blend well..
- Shred zucchini into mixing bowl. You can substitute with carrots, squash or another vegetable you have on hand..
- Lightly beat eggs and add to bowl.
- Add beef to bowl and mix together with your hands. Don't overwork, but make sure there are no unmixed pieces..
- Place on a cookie sheet in golf ball-size blobs.
- Melt butter in a microwave on power level 3/10 for 22 seconds or until liquid. Brush butter on meat blobs..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes on 375°F..
If you find this Easy Oven Kebabs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.