Recipe of Perfect Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta recipe. You can cook avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta:
- Get 4 of toasts.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Take 2 of egg.
- Get of Big bunch of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 40 g of feta.
- Provide 1 of bit of grated cheese.
- Take squeeze of Lemon.
- Use of Salt, pepper, ground chili.
Steps to make Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta:
- Smash the avocado in a bowl and add lemon squeeze, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper..
- Spread the avocado mash on the toasted bread. (I used brioche but bread is fine)..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Heat up a pan on low medium heat. Put the eggs in the pan and cook as you would cook scramble eggs. Halfway through cooking time you can add some grated cheese..
- Once the eggs are cooked. Put them aside. Increase the heat on the pan. Add a bit of olive oil and cook the spinach..
- Add the cooked spinach on top of your avo toast. Add the eggs after. Sprinkle with feta. And finish with salt,pepper and ground Chili.
- Enjoyyyyyy 🥑🥬🍞🌶🍳.
If you find this Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.