Steps to Make Perfect Layered upside down apple caramel cinnamon cake with whipped cream and cherries
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Layered upside down apple caramel cinnamon cake with whipped cream and cherries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Layered upside down apple caramel cinnamon cake with whipped cream and cherries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to layered upside down apple caramel cinnamon cake with whipped cream and cherries recipe. To cook layered upside down apple caramel cinnamon cake with whipped cream and cherries you only need 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Layered upside down apple caramel cinnamon cake with whipped cream and cherries:
- Get 1/4 Cup of water.
- You need 125 Grams of sugar Demerara.
- Get 3 Cups of whipping cream heavy.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Icing sugar Castor /.
- Use 1.5 Teaspoons of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of honey.
- Get 1.5 Teaspoons of Cinnamon powder.
- Use 100 Grams of Maida.
- Take 125 Grams of sugar granulated.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter (melted).
- Use 1 Teaspoon of vanila essence.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Provide 2 of egg.
- You need 4 number of Same as ingredient on in the upside down.
- Prepare 1 Cup of cherries deseeded canned.
Instructions to make Layered upside down apple caramel cinnamon cake with whipped cream and cherries:
- Grease and line and dust your cake pan (This quantity is for a 7 inch diameter cake pan).
- Thinly slice apples and arrange in concentric overlapping circles to cover the entire base of the pan. Drizzle the honey over.
- Caramel: Pour the water and add the demerara sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Let it bubble and once everything is melted and slightly thicken turn off the heat.Keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the caramel syrup over the sliced apples. Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top of this. Now set aside.
- For the cake (for both of the cakes, i.e the upside down and the plain one the cooking instructions are the same. Except that for one you would be pouring the batter over the apples):.
- Beat the egg whites stiff and set aside..
- In a separate bowl place the yolks, vanilla essence, milk, melted(and cooled)butter. Beat till well combined.
- Add in the sugar and maida and beat till combined.
- Add the baking powder and combine ensuring that it has not lumped up anywhere.
- Add the egg whites to this and fold in gently till fully combined.
- For the upside down cake pour the batter on top of the apples and sauce and for the plain cake pour in a greased, lined and dusted pan.
- Set it in a dry pressure cooker on top of a stand (so that the base of cooker is not in contact with the cake pan) and close without whistle.
- Cook on high flame for 5 minutes, medium for 3 and low for 15-20 minutes. (I use a medium sized burner).
- Do the toothpick test for checking if the cake is done. If not done put it on low for another 5 minutes. Leave in the cooker for 5 minutes and then remove from cooker to cool. If you are confident enough to turn a cake which is warm, do so. I turn out my cake after waiting for a max of 10 min.
- Leave the cakes to completely cool before adding the frosting.
- For the whipped cream add all ingredients into a bowl and whip at lowest speed first and then as it thicken increase the speed. Whipping for 5 minutes did it for me. (Dont overwhip, the cream will start separating).
- Add the whipped cream on top of the upside down cake and place the plain cake on the top. Now cover the entire cake in whipped cream.. (I slathered and piped, your choice).
- Garnish with the cherries as you please and leave it in fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving..
If you find this Layered upside down apple caramel cinnamon cake with whipped cream and cherries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.