Recipe of Perfect Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy 15 minute salmon pasta recipe. To cook healthy 15 minute salmon pasta you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta:
- You need 2 of fillets of salmon.
- Take Half of pack of feta.
- Use 200 g of Creme fraiche.
- Use Half of broccoli.
- Prepare 200 g of frozen peas.
- Use 360 g of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare Knob of butter.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Get of Flaked almonds.
Instructions to make Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta:
- Get all of your ingredients ready as well as a sauce pan and deep pan – this one is going to be quick!.
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes (check time on pack instructions).
- Meanwhile, finely chop onion and garlic. Fry in butter or oil for 3 minutes..
- Add broccoli to the pan and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Skin salmon and chop into chunks..
- Mix in creme fraische, crumbled stock cube, salmon and peas. Stir well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes (when salmon and broccoli is cooked) add pasta and flaked almonds and feta. Mix well and heat through for a couple of minutes..
- Serve with a wedge of lemon!.
If you find this Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.