Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Wrapped Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wrapped Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wrapped apples recipe. To cook wrapped apples you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wrapped Apples:
- Take 6 of apples, peeled.
- Use 2 sheets of puff pastry.
- You need of Cinnamon sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Take of Salted Caramel Sauce Ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- Use 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Fleur de Sel or good quality sea salt.
Steps to make Wrapped Apples:
- To make Salted Caramel Sauce: in a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, and corn syrup, bring to a boil. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals on the side of the pan. Boil over high heat until a deep amber caramel forms, swirling often, for about 6-12 min (be careful, because caramel will darken rapidly at this stage)..
- Remove saucepan from heat, carefully whisk in the heavy cream, butter, and salt. Let caramel cool to room temperature. Salted caramel can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Peel apples and scoop out core with a melon baller. Leave the bottom intact..
- Roll apples in cinnamon sugar until evenly coated..
- Cut puff pastry sheets length wise into 2cm wide strips. Use a knife or leaf cutter to cut out leaf shapes from one strip..
- Wrap puff pastry strips (2 per apple should be good) around apples, pressing lightly to seal the overlap. Press 2 leaf shapes at the top of the apple..
- Fill the partially cored apples with caramel sauce..
- Bake for 25 min or until puff pastry is golden brown..
If you find this Wrapped Apples recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.