Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato sambal with chicken liver and gizzard recipe. You can cook potato sambal with chicken liver and gizzard using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard:
- Use 3 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 5 of chicken livers.
- Prepare 5 of chicken gizzards.
- Get 6 of red chilies.
- You need 5 of cayenne peppers (option).
- Get 10 of shallots.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of coriander.
- Get 5 of candlenuts.
- Prepare 2 cm of galangal (crushed).
- Provide 1 of lemonggrass (crushed).
- Get 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Get To taste of pepper.
- Provide To taste of sugar.
- Get of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard:
- Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Clean up and wash chicken livers and gizzards and fry boil until a half cook.
- Remove Chicken Livers and gizzards from the pan and cut them into small cubes, set aside.
- For sambal : remove red chili's seeds, blend red chili,shallot,garlic,candlenut,coriander,cayenne pepper..
- Heat oil in the pan and fry sambal,bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, lemonggrass,galangal until fragran..
- Add fried potato, chicken livers abd gizzards. Mix well..
- Add chicken powder,sugar and pepper,stir and cook for few minutes.Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking..
- And when ready place it in the serving dish. Serve with rice..
- Happy Cooking… 🥳🥳.
If you find this Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.