Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. Something you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken pot pie recipe. To make easy chicken pot pie you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie:
- Provide 3 of chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and cut up.
- Use 2 of potatoes, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1/4 can of corn, drained.
- Get 1/4 can of peas, drained.
- Get 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Provide 3 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 of Pillsbury roll out pie crusts.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook and brown chicken breasts.
- In separate pan combine olive oil and veggies, cook until soft.
- Combine chicken and vegetables over heat, sprinkle flour over mixture and let cook for a 2-5 minutes.
- Pour half and half over mixture and cook until it comes to a simmer, stirring frequently..
- Roll pie crust over pie pan, keep the second pie crust aside..
- Fill pie with veggies and chicken mixture then roll second crust over the top and press the edges of both the crusts together.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Let sit for for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!.
Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie extra easy. Easy Chicken Pot Pie is always a family favorite, and it is SO incredibly easy. Sometimes I even cheat a little to make it easier when I know that I will have very little time to prepare a good dinner. On those nights, I use precooked, diced chicken, so I don't even have to cut the chicken breasts into pieces. This from-scratch Chicken Pot Pie is adapted from Marshall Field's classic recipe.
If you find this Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.