Recipe of Speedy cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe. To make cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting:
- Provide 1 lb of box brownie mix.
- Use 1 lb of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare of FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter,softened.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need 7 oz of marshmallow cream.
Steps to make cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting:
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- mix brownie batter @ directed on box..
- line 12 muffin tins w/ liners..
- cut cookie dough into 12 1/4 in. slices,and place in bottom of each muffin tin..
- spoon batter over the cookie dough,filling about 2/3 full. bake for 20 MIN or until brownies are set..
- remove and cool..
- when completely cooled,frost your brownies..
- In a large bowl,beat butter,vanilla,and milk( med-low)until smooth and mixed. add powdered sugar and cocoa powder,and beat on low speed until mixed. add chocolate syrup and beat on high,for 2 MIN until light and fluffy..
- using a spatula fold in marshmallow cream,just until swirled throughout..
If you find this cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.