Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Liver Masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Liver Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver masala recipe. You can have chicken liver masala using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Liver Masala:
- Provide 250 g of chicken liver.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of medium green chillies.
- You need of Totaste salt.
- Take of Totaste redchilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Liver Masala:
- In a pan pour oil and add cuminseeds and onion saute for 5 mins then add crushed ginger, green chilli chopped and saute 2 mins..
- Then add chopped tomato, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric then cover and cook on low flame for 5 mins..
- After 5 mins, slightly mash all the ingredients with ladle, when leave oil then add chicken liver chunks and cook for 5 mins (don't over the liver, it will be hard) then serve with chappati..
If you find this Chicken Liver Masala recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.