Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican Bean Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Bean Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Bean Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican bean salad recipe. To make mexican bean salad you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Bean Salad:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rajma (kidney beans), boiled/ canned.
- Get 1/2 cup of white beans, canned.
- You need 1 cup of sprouted Mung Beans.
- Use 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Get 1 of cucumber, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Get of Dressing-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of honey / sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
Instructions to make Mexican Bean Salad:
- In a serving bowl, combine together all the ingredients from kidney beans to coriander leaves..
- For the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients from olive oil to sugar in a small bowl and keep aside..
- Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve..
If you find this Mexican Bean Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.