Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) recipe. You can cook summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb):
- Get 2 cup of zucchini sliced (about 3).
- Take 5 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of red onion diced.
- Use 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1 cup of fresh corn off the cob (2 ears).
- Use 8 oz of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Use 3 of eggs whipped.
- Get dash of salt and peper.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb):
- Preheat oven to 375°F. in a saute pan, add olive oil and heat to medium-high. add chopped onion sliced zucchini and mushrooms. Cover for 5 minutes then on corn. stir together and cover for 5 to 7 minutes stiring occasionally then remove lid and saute until 90% of liquid is gone..
- Remove from heat and add to a big bowl for mixing. Add salt and pepper and stir mixing well..
- Diced fresh basil leaves and add to zucchini mixture and stir well. add Monterey Jack cheese and three eggs beaten to the zucchini mixture making sure to coat everything evenly..
- Transfer mixture to a greased pie pan. make sure everything is laying evenly across cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for an additional 7 to 10 minutes. remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes. if you cut into it beforehand it will be extra watery it is still cooking when it comes out.
If you find this Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.