Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoky chicken liver fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky chicken liver fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky chicken liver fry recipe. To make smoky chicken liver fry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Get 500 grm of Chicken liver.
- Prepare 2 of Onion (thinly chopped).
- Prepare handful of Curry leaves 1.
- Prepare 15 of Garlic pods (crushed).
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 100 ml of Brandy.
- Take 150 ml of oil.
Steps to make Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Wash liver 2 times, now add turmeric powder mix well then wash 3rd time.
- Add salt, and all masala powder, crushed garlic and keep for 30 min.
- Keep a heavy deep bottom wok, pour oil. Now add onion and curry leaves, fry until golden brown..
- Take it out, and spread in the paper towel.
- In the same oil, add chicken liver, cover and cook in a medium flame about 20min (stir often).
- Then in high flame another 5 min. Add fried onion and curry leaves. It will look like semi dry..
- Now remove the wok from fire, add brandy, touch the barbecue lighter to the edge of the wok, to ignite the food. Put the wok back on the burner, and shake it gently for few seconds and cover with the lid to preserve the smoky flavour.
- Enjoy the Fry with sweet chilli sauce.
If you find this Smoky chicken liver fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.