Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Mayo (no soy) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Mayo (no soy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mayo (no soy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mayo (no soy) recipe. To cook my mayo (no soy) you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Mayo (no soy):
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- Get 1 cup of Extra Light Olive Oil.
Instructions to make My Mayo (no soy):
- Mix together the top four ingredients in a bowl..
- Once the first four ingredients are room temperature, dump them in a food processor..
- Here comes the hard part: slowly pour the olive oil in the teeniest, tiniest stream into the food processor while the food processor is on..
- Keep doing the food processor until the mixture is nice and fluffy..
- You can use this mayonnaise as a sauce or how you ordinarily use mayo. It's good with chicken. You can also add other kicks of flavor like red pepper or paprika or more garlic..
If you find this My Mayo (no soy) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.