Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brownie Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brownie Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownie Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brownie cookies recipe. To make brownie cookies you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Cookies:
- Provide 125 g of butter (at room temperature).
- You need 1 of tea cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 of tea cup of liquid oil (sunflower, corn etc.).
- Use 3 teaspoons of vanilla powder (or extract).
- You need 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Use 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of For sherbet;.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
Instructions to make Brownie Cookies:
- Let's prepare the sherbet to prepare brownie cookies. For this, let's take water and sugar in a small pot and mix it and put it in the stove. When it boils, let it boil for 6 more minutes and let it cool..
- Knead the cookie dough. Mix butter, flour, eggs, cocoa, powdered sugar, oil, vanilla and baking powder when all of the ingredients into the kneading bowl. Let's obtain the dough that won't stick to the hand..
- Let's shape the cookies. Place the baking paper on a tray and tear off the dough and place it in a round shape. Apply the same process to the whole dough..
- It's time to bake the cookies. Let's bake our brownie cookies in a 200-degree oven for 10 minutes..
- Let's finally meet the cookies with the sherbet. After the cookies are cooked, dip the cookies into the sherbet. Let's serve them by sprinkling coconuts. Bon Appetit! 💁.
If you find this Brownie Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.