Recipe of Award-winning Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow roasted garlic-soy sauce pork chop recipe. You can cook slow roasted garlic-soy sauce pork chop using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop:
- You need 6 Pounds of Leg Pork Chop.
- Prepare 10 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 7 Oz. of Soy Sauce.
- Use 3.5 Oz. of Garlic Paste.
- Get 3.5 Oz. of Sugar.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop:
- Place the Garlic Paste in a bowl, add Soy Sauce, Sugar and mix well..
- Cut the Garlic Cloves in long pieces..
- Wash the Leg Pork Chop with plenty of water. Lay it over a baking tray. Make small incisions with a fruit knife and stick the Garlic pieces inside the meat as shown in the picture..
- Pour the Garlic-Soy Sauce over the Pork Chop. Let it rest for at least one hour in the fridge..
- Roast the Pork Chop at the grill at low heat for 10 min on each side..
- Take the remaining juice and cook it at low heat until caramelized. You need to stir non-stop while cooking..
- Take the Pork Chop out of the grill and place it back on the baking tray. Pour the caramelized juice over..
- Bake for 2 hours at 350 Fahrenheit, turn it around and bake for another 2 hours. Increase the heat to reach 550 Fahrenheit and bake for 20 min on each side. Here is the trick, save some juice and pour it over every time you turn the Pork Chop. This will enhance the flavor of your cut..
- Cut, mix everything with the remaining gravy and you are all set to serve!.
If you find this Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.