Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pesto angel hair pasta recipe. To cook creamy pesto angel hair pasta you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta:
- Use 1 cup of Pesto.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper/salt.
- Get 1 cup of Crema Mexicana cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 box of Angel hair pasta- dry.
Steps to make Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta:
- Mix the pesto, Parmesan, Alfredo sauce, Mexican cream sauce, and seasoning ingredients in a medium bowl.
- At the same time, cook pasta in boiling water.
- After ingredients are mixed, heat them in a medium sauce pan on medium heat for 5-10 minute. Or until bubbling appears. Mix through out so the sauce doesn't stick to the pan.
- After the pasta is cooked, remove water from pasta and place pasta back in the pot.
- Mix the sauce and pasta together in the pot until the pasta is completely covered with sauce..
If you find this Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.