Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic honey-dijon pork chops recipe. You can cook garlic honey-dijon pork chops using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops:
- Provide 8 of thin cut pork chops.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Get 2 TBS of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 TBS of dijon mustard.
- Get 1 TBS of stone ground mustard.
- Take 3 TBS of honey.
- Prepare 1 half of fresh juiced orange.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Dried sweet basil leaves.
- Get 1 TBS of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops:
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl/container large enough to hold it and pork chops. Optional: set aside some of marinade to put on chops when serving!.
- Add pork chops to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24hrs..
- Pull pork chops out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill/pan fry/bake until cooked through..
- Optional: serve with set aside marinade. Do not use with marinade pork was in unless you heat it to about 160*!.
If you find this Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.