How to Prepare Ultimate Pesto Spinach Lasagna
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pesto Spinach Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pesto Spinach Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pesto Spinach Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto spinach lasagna recipe. You can cook pesto spinach lasagna using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pesto Spinach Lasagna:
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- Provide 4 large of tomatoes.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of ½ red chilli.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano or basil.
- You need 1 of oil.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Take 400 grams of frozen spinach leaves.
- Use 1 of ½ dl water.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of black pepper.
- You need of Lasagna.
- Use 100 grams of green pesto.
- Get 1 of grated mozzarella for finishing.
Steps to make Pesto Spinach Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 175C..
- Prepare the spinach. On medium heat defrost the leaves with water, mix to keep from boiling. Season, and move aside..
- Make the tomato sauce. – Chop the tomatoes into small cubes, and finely chop the cleaned chilli. Crush garlic cloves finely. Cut onion into small cubes. – Heat a frying pan on high heat, add oil and the onion, garlic and chilli. Turn for few minutes, until onions start glisten. – Add tomatoes, and keep on high heat. Keep on eye to keep from burning. Let simmer until the sauce thickens and some of the tomatoes can be crushed into paste. Season and check the taste. Move aside..
- Start assembling the lasagna in a deep oven pan. First layer must be tomato sauce, then spinach, then lasagna sheets. Repeat these steps, spread pesto on the spinach, and press sheets on top of it. Finish with a layer of tomato sauce and grated mozzarella..
- Cook in 175C oven for 30-40 minutes. Keep an eye on the lasagna. When finished, let first sit for 5 minutes before service..
If you find this Pesto Spinach Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.