Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gravy Chicken chatkhara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gravy Chicken chatkhara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gravy chicken chatkhara recipe. You can have gravy chicken chatkhara using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gravy Chicken chatkhara:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken.
- Get 2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 of ts garlic paste.
- Get 1 of ts ginger paste.
- You need Half of kg tomatoes (u can also use yogurt).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of Water as required.
- Get 3 of ts oil.
- Prepare 1 of ts red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of ts dania powder.
- You need 1 of ts garam masala.
Steps to make Gravy Chicken chatkhara:
- Take a pan, heat oil, fry chicken until it changes it's colour, now put it out from pan and Place it on tissue paper.
- Now fry onions in the remaining oil, add garlic, ginger paste, mix it and add tomatoes, cook it on medium flame, add little water if required to cook it completely.
- Add all spices, and mix it. When masala cooked perfectly add fried chicken in it and cook it for atleast 20 minutes..
- When it's cooked, add water for gravy..
If you find this Gravy Chicken chatkhara recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.