Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple muffins recipe. To make caramel apple muffins you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Get 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1 of Tbls. Vanilla Extract.
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 Tsp. of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of salt.
- Take 2 cups of peeled and diced Granny Smith apples.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of package caramels.
- You need 3 of Tbls. whipping cream.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans.
- Provide of Wax Paper.
- Get sticks of Food safe twigs or craft.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed..
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended.
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping..
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes..
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins..
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins.
If you find this Caramel Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.