Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baby Bok Choy with garlic recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baby Bok Choy with garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Bok Choy with garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby bok choy with garlic recipe. To make baby bok choy with garlic you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby Bok Choy with garlic:
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 5-6 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Use 1/2 bag of Baby Bok Choy, triple washed.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Baby Bok Choy with garlic:
- Melt butter in large pan over med heat. Add garlic and sauté until it’s starting to brown..
- Add washed Bok Choy. There should be enough water in the Bok Choy to create liquid in the pan for simmering. If the bottom of the pan seems dry, add a bit of chicken broth..
- Cover pan with lid and turn heat down to med-low. Let simmer covered for 5 mins..
- Most of the Bok Choy should be wilted. Add a large pinch of salt and stir the Bok Choy to evenly distribute the salt. Cover pan again and let simmer for an additional 3-5 mins, until tender. Add more salt, as needed and mix well..
- I had the Bok Choy alongside rice and teriyaki taro root with pork this time. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baby Bok Choy with garlic recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.