Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with replacing the bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crisp with caramel sauce recipe. You can cook apple crisp with caramel sauce using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Prepare of Apple Filling.
- Get 3-4 of Granny smith apples.
- Get 3 Tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 3 Tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Crumb topping.
- Get 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Provide 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get Dash of salt.
- Use 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of Caramel Sauce.
- Get 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Get of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl combine the crumb topping ingredients with a fork (or pastry cutter or hands) until it resembles small crumbs. Refrigerate while you prepare apple filling and caramel sauce.
- For caramel sauce: combine brown sugar, half & half, and butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk continually. Let mixture bubble for 7 minutes before you add vanilla. Once vanilla is added let it bubble for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool and thicken..
- Peel and slice apples. Set in bowl..
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and flour until well blended. Add lemon juice, milk, vanilla, and stir well. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt..
- Pour butter mixture over apples and toss to coat. Pour apples mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish..
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over the apples..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and top is set..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes..
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top, and enjoy..
If you find this Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.