Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for chocolate chip cookie brownies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chocolate chip cookie brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chocolate chip cookie brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cookie brownies recipe. You can have chocolate chip cookie brownies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make chocolate chip cookie brownies:
- Get 2 each of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Hershey white chocolate bar/melted.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of margarine/melted.
Instructions to make chocolate chip cookie brownies:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- add melted butter and oil to mixing bowl/allow butter to slightly cool/mix.
- melt chocolate in double boiler dont let it get too hot you dont want to cook the eggs(dont add eggs yet). add it to mixing bowl/mix well.
- add brown sugar/mix well.
- add eggs 1 at a time mixing them in well.
- add flour in 3 parts/ mix each part well. best to do all your mixing with a spoon. you dont want to over mix but u dont want any lumps either..
- pour into greased 9×9 baking dish. and bake for 30-40 mins. sometimes less, its done you stick a toothpick on the middle and it comes out clean.
If you find this chocolate chip cookie brownies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.