Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Leek and Broccoli Namul recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leek and Broccoli Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek and Broccoli Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating an egg and be happy!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leek and broccoli namul recipe. To cook leek and broccoli namul you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leek and Broccoli Namul:
- Prepare 1 of to 2 heads Broccoli (cut, boiled, chilled, and drained).
- Use 1/2 stalk of Thick leek.
- You need 2 of Chicken tendererloins (boiled and shredded).
- Provide 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of swirl around the pan Sesame oil.
- Get 1 of bit Garlic.
- Take 2 of wedges or so Lemon.
- Provide 1 of optional Korean chili or ichimi spice.
- Get 1 of optional Black or white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Leek and Broccoli Namul:
- These are the ingredients..
- Thinly slice the leek on the diagonal, remove the core and soak in a bowl of water to reduce the bite. Drain and pat dry well..
- Cut the garlic in half. Then rub it all around the inside of your bowl..
- In a separate bowl, combine the chicken tenders, leek, coarsely ground black pepper, a generous amount of salt, black pepper, Korean chili pepper and toss with your hands..
- Add a generous amount of sesame oil, and mix. If you prefer, add finely chopped garlic..
- When everything's well mixed, add a swirl of lemon juice and toss lightly..
- Put the whole thing and the broccoli in the bowl you rubbed with garlic in Step 2, and mix..
- Chill very well and it's done. Sprinkle with lemon juice and dig in..
If you find this Leek and Broccoli Namul recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.