Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon, broccoli & chicken keto casserole recipe. You can cook bacon, broccoli & chicken keto casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole:
- You need 1 of broccoli head.
- Take 4 of small chicken breast.
- Get 12 of smoked bacon rashes.
- Use 150 gr of grated cheddar cheese.
- Use 80 gr of cream cheese.
- Provide 150 ml of double cream.
- You need 50 gr of grated mozzarella.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mixed dried herbs.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Arrange the bacon on a grilled tray and place in the oven. Cook until gold and crispy..
- Add the chicken breast to a pot of water and boil until the internal temperature reaches 75°C.
- Cut the broccoli head into florets and steam on top of a boiling pot until the florets are tender..
- Once cooked, chop the bacon and the chicken breast in manageable pieces..
- In a large bowl add the broccoli, chicken, bacon, cream cheese, double cream and all the seasoning. Mix well untill everything is incorporated..
- Add the grated cheese and mix again..
- Add the mixture into a pan or a skillet and top it up with grated mozzarella..
- Bake for 15 min or until the cheese is melted and gold at 180°.
If you find this Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.